[clug] Re: Anyone want to give a talk for this week's PSIG meeting?

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon Feb 11 01:46:28 GMT 2008

I'd second getting Michael Ellerman in to do his talk, although the Ogg
is not too bad...

Also voting for Paul's talk!

Paul has asked me to do another talk about programming PICs - I can, but
not this week. I might be able to include stuff about programming the
Atmel AVRs as found on the Arduino boards used in Jon Oxer's talk at
LCA (when mine have arrived and I have had some time to play with them).

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.