[clug] Re: reviving BarCampCanberra [inc. proposal]

Simon Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Sun Feb 10 23:13:55 GMT 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 14:53 +1100, Tim Murphy wrote:
> <off list>
>
> In that case, I'm definitely interested in attending, and possibly doing a
> presentation on web security (focusing on SQL injection) if that topic
> hasn't been taken already.

Rad!

The topic can't be taken until the day: unconferences work generally
with a timesheet of the day divided into 15-minute time-slots, paper,
markers and blu-tac; you just stick a topic on a time slot and
stream/room and well... that's it. You can make a formal presentation,
panel discussion, general discussion; whatever suits you most.

The next person might then do a talk on post-attack analysis, continuing
the security theme. :)

Glad to hear you're interested.

-Pascal