[clug] Eee PC

Ian M darkstarsword at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 04:04:20 GMT 2008

Hey Fred,

On Wed, Feb 6, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Pilcher, Fred <Fred.Pilcher at act.gov.au> wrote:
<snip>
>  Has anyone bought one of those flexible USB keyboards? Any
>  recommendations?
<snip>

I have one of those membrane keyboards but I can't say I really recommend
them - they're fine on a desk but absolutely hopeless trying to type on a
non-flat surface. I've been meaning to look into those fold away keyboards
which should work better on any surface since they're rigid.

-I
--
On the day *I* go to work for Microsoft, faint oinking sounds will be heard
from far overhead, the moon will not merely turn blue but develop polkadots,