[clug] LCA & CLUG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Tue Feb 5 09:52:52 GMT 2008

On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 08:18:19PM +1100, Karun Dambiec wrote:
> I havent been recently due to the location of my current workplace, meaning
> I cant get their by 5.30.

Huh?

CLUG starts at 7pm at ANU on the fourth thursday of every month.

Fairly late really, if anyone wants ot be there they can generally structure
their months such that they have that evening free. I know Bob puts a lot of
effort into keeping that night free. I really should make the effort more
also (I can go kayaking any time really)

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
every other song someones trying to write, angels into the world