[clug] Tape backups

Jsparksaa at cs.com Jsparksaa at cs.com
Fri Feb 1 04:40:12 GMT 2008

Alastair,

  I have used Microlite BackupEdge for many years on AIX / RS-6000 & DLT tape drive.  My archives do not currently span volumes.  Edge supports tape changers. I backup and verify 13 GB in less than an hour.  When I upgraged a license that was more than 5 years old, it cost about $100 US and that was about 4 years ago.

  http://www.microlite.com/

Jim