[clug] Don't ask where I got this from

Sam Couter sam at couter.id.au
Sat Dec 13 07:06:18 GMT 2008

Steve McInerney <steve at stedee.id.au> wrote:
> The road (ha! pun intended) to hell is paved with Good Intentions. "I did it
> for the children" was probably the first paving stone laid down.

It's really a secret code for "What you may or may not be doing behind
closed doors makes me feel icky even when it doesn't affect me or anyone
else", or sometimes for "I hate myself for wanting to do what I suspect
you're doing and I can't stop myself from wanting to do it and the next
best thing is stopping you from doing it". It has nothing to do with
protecting children.
Sam Couter         |  mailto:sam at couter.id.au