[clug] Internet Censorship - Advice?

Seth Turnbull seth.turnbull at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 06:05:07 GMT 2008

Sorry to get into this late but from a quick overview of what's here this
really reminds me of a proposal here in the U.S. back in the mid/late 90's.
Internet 1 and Internet 2. I'm not sure where that ended up and it may in
fact still be "moving" forward. Internet 1 would be the "open net" as it
is currently and Internet 2 would be a filtered, restricted, business,
commerce and education related Internet.

You might want to look into this. I'll see what I can pull up. If anything
comes up I'll post about it with some links.