[clug] EeePC 1000s?

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Thu Aug 28 06:36:57 GMT 2008

Seems TWA can only got the EEE PC 1000HD for $687 inc gst. Yeah, that's
the windows version. Sorry about that don't seem to be able to help. One
story I've heard has it that there is a shortage of the linux versions.
Then again I'm looking at getting the EEE Box (which only comes in an XP
version :-( )  to use as a server at home once linux has been installed.

Jeff.