[clug] cobalt lcd interface

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Wed Aug 27 06:20:32 GMT 2008

I've got a few old cobalt Raq 4s sitting around at work with various
things wrong with them. Instead of throwing them out work wishes to keep
them to cannibalise them for parts for the one remaining operational
unit. This, over time, will leave me with the chassis. Which got me
thinking that there should be enough room for a Mini ITX board and a
replacement power supply if needed. I cut up a card board folder to the
match the form factor this seems to be so even with the existing hard
drives and power supply in the case.  though the  height allowance
still needs to be checked.

Assumming this all works out there's a nice front panels on these things
with a 2 line LCD and buttons which would be a shame to waste. Does
anyone know where I can locate information on the pinouts and driving
the front panel on a Cobalt Raq 4?

Jeff.