[clug] programs on abc iview or a myth request

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Thu Aug 21 03:22:38 GMT 2008

All

So this morning my sister mmentioned that a showing of Keating! the musical
from the Seymour centre in Sydney aired on ABC2 last night. Alas I did not
know about this before hand so did not set my mythtv box to record it.

Apparently the abc tv iview system may be able to show it to me
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/iview/, I had a look around there but can not find
it at first glance. Also has anyone been able to actually record stuff from
iview reasonably? (with mplayer or similar stream recording software)

On the other hand, does anyone happen to have a recording of this showing on
their own myth tv machine they are willing to make available or provide a
copy of at some point?

Cheers

	See You
	    Steve

.... I laughed so hard when I saw Keating! live I really want to see it
again.

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
i did not design this game, i did not name the stakes