[clug] Internal TV Tuner Card

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Sun Aug 3 22:31:11 GMT 2008

G'Day Bryan

To help with your search, I have the following dvb cards and all work
"out of the box" with the latest linux kernel.

1.  Dvico Dual Digital 4  ..Dual Tuner card
2.  Hauppage Nova T 500.. Dual Tuner card
3.  Technisat Airstar 2 ..  Single Tuner Card
http://www.digitalnow.com.au/product_pages/airstar2.html

All of these cards function very well although the first 2 may be
difficult to source now as I have had both for over a year which is a
lifetime in the TV card business it seems.  The airstar 2 is, I
understand, readily available from DigitalNow in Canberra.

Hope this helps

Regards

Ian Bardsley