[clug] Ubuntu Hardy Heron on Budget Notebook

Adam Jenkins adam at snorkel.rtfm.net.au
Wed Apr 16 22:40:25 GMT 2008

Speaking of Ubuntu on notebooks..  Does anyone know how to make the mic
work on an Asus EEE under Ubuntu please?  I have just put the original
Xandros image back on mine, but I liked Ubuntu (Gutsy) on it, esp after I
added eee-ubuntu-support_v0.7.tgz The other thing was that the Fn keys
functions and fullscreen X seem to work better under the original image; I
had to keep using mplayer with -vo x11 else I got no video.