[clug] Re: Software Feedom Day [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Sam Couter sam at couter.id.au
Tue Sep 18 21:15:57 GMT 2007

David Tulloh <david at tulloh.id.au> wrote:
> It installs Debian, thus it's clearly far better than installers that don't
> install Debian.

What he said!

Actually, I can't really give a meaningful comparison as I haven't
experienced any other installers since the last time I installed RedHat.
Probably about 1999. I just mentioned the Debian installer because it
does what was asked about. It's also a handy rescue disk and cooks a
mean breakfast.

This message is an unpaid user testimonial.
Sam Couter         |  mailto:sam at couter.id.au