[clug] Hardware free to good home - old RAM and good monitor

Paul Wayper paul.wayper at anu.edu.au
Tue Nov 20 23:56:33 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I have two bits of hardware to give away:

* 64MB of old PC-100 RAM in 4 16MB SIMMs, nickel plated.
* A Sun 21-inch monitor, still working, courtesy of CSIRO doing the
old "buy new stuff to use up the budget" dance.  I have yet to pick
this one up from its current hiding place, but if it's anything like
the other one I've got you get one Sun weirdo connector with a bunch
of pins and three coax sockets.  However, it comes with a place to
attach a standard 15-pin D-Sub VGA connector and takes dual inputs, so
it's not expensive to get running.

Give me a call on 6125 0643 if you want either of these.  I can
deliver them to the CLUG meeting tomorrow.  Don't forget your coffee
orders!

Have fun,

Paul