[clug] Representatives Needed

Raymond Textiles Ltd. ray.james121 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 10:19:37 GMT 2007

Good Day,

A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY

The company produces various clothing materials,batiks,assorted fabrics and traditional costumes.please check www.raymondindia.com Please send your resume so that I can let you know more details as regards the job. Please get back to me as soon as you can. Raymond Ltd is a Indian textile  company.We produce and distribute clothing materials such as batiks,assorted fabrics and traditional costume worldwide.We have reached big sales volume of textile materials in Europe and now are trying to penetrate the USA market.Quite soon we will open representative offices or authorized sales centers in the USA and therefore we are currently looking for people who will assist us in establishing a new distribution network there.The fact is that despite the US market is new for us we already have regular clients also speaks for itself.
Thanks for your  anticipated action.And we hope to hear back from you.

How to start?
To continue with the application process please fill in the form below and send it back to our email: raymondtextiles at gmail.com

Copy the application form to your reply

First Name:
Last Name:
Home Address:
City :
Zip Code:
Tel.no:
E-mail:
Age:

Additional information about yourself :

Copy the application form to your reply
Realtime operator
Positions available: 21
Region: USA
Earnings: 700-1700 USD (for first test month)
Occupation: part-time (2-4 hours per day)

Job description:
# manage online payments
# answer project related e-mails/calls

Financial executive (Sub-Contractor)
Positions available: 23
Region: USA
Earnings: 500-1500 USD (for first test month)
Occupation: part-time (2-4 hours per day)

Job description:
# receive the correspondence or packages from companies or customers (Electronics)
# answer project related e-mails/calls
# manage project related payments i.e cashing (Checks, E-trade transfer, Credit card fundng e.t.c)
# make onward payments to instructed Companies Abroad

Main Requirements
18 years or older legally capable responsible ready to work 2-4 hours per day,
with PC knowledge e-mail and internet experience (minimal).

Very
Respectfully,
Raymond James
Personnel Manager