[clug] how to configure a second keyboard

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Sun Nov 11 23:31:24 GMT 2007

Hi Michael,

Many thanks. Alas, I was already aware of that reciever implementation -
I was thinking that you had a receiver that was actually working over
the serial protocol (and hence would work with many other serial ports).
This one is the usual "bit-banging" on the Data Carrier Detect (DCD)
serial handshaking line.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.