[clug] Ubuntu

Ric de France rdefrance at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 22:02:10 GMT 2007

Thanks David...

On 08/11/2007, David Tulloh <david at tulloh.id.au> wrote:

> Ric de France wrote:
> > On 08/11/2007, Jason <j.lee.nielsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Can someone please bring a ubuntu 7.10 cd along tonight, trying to
> install
> >> on my new laptop and my cd seems to have gotten scratched or something,
> >> get 76% of the way through the copying files step and then lock up.
> >>

> > Sorry... a little off topic... what's happening tonight?
> >
> > ...Ric
> >

> Programming group meeting at the pancake parlour, starting at 6:30.
> See the email on the 6th for the fancy layout of the same details ;)

Jason replied to me with the original e-mail... and then I dug through the
archive and found the original... serves me right for subscribing to about 5
mailing lists (including the infamous high-traffic [gentoo-user] list)...

I might pop into the next one (being new in Canberra, still finding my way
around)...

Thanks for all that!

...Ric
--
Ric de France
Ph: +61412945554 (international) or 0412945554 (Australia)