[clug] RedHat Shenanigans.

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:35:53 GMT 2007

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to find a
certain RPM (php-gd) for a RHEL ES 4 machine that I have been asked to
mess with.

It is running php 4.3.9-3.18   (yes, old) and this I suspect I need this:

   php-gd-4.3.9-3.18.i386.rpm

I have found the SRPM for this but of course then I would have to find
a bunch of dependencies.  Pity there is also no yum on this machine.
:(   This of course is reminding me time and time again of why I
shifted to debian all those years ago. :)

Thanks