[clug] LVM recovery -- Canberra LUG a last resort!

Daniel Rose drose at nla.gov.au
Wed Nov 7 07:56:02 GMT 2007

> Daniel Rose wrote:
>
>> Paul Wayper wrote:

>>> Do you still need help with this?
>>>

>> NO!! It's _working_!!

Great thanks to all who helped with various replies.  I knew that
something was wrong and that this "unable to RUN_ARRAY" wasn't supposed
to be there.

So, the lesson learned is this:

If you get "unable to RUN_ARRAY, invalid argument" and your device are
always inactive, then _stop_ using your sleek hacked gentoo kernel and
use a proper CD with proper raid support in the first place.  Of course,
this should go without saying, but it seemed so much easier to work in
my comfy existing environment.

Learning can be a very humbling experience.