[clug] RTF gurus? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ranner, Frank MR Frank.Ranner at defence.gov.au
Tue May 29 06:48:40 GMT 2007

http://www.docfrac.net/

Features
Conversion Formats

    * RTF to HTML
    * RTF to TEXT
    * HTML to RTF
    * HTML to TEXT
    * TEXT to RTF
    * TEXT to HTML

Applications

    * converting many documents at a time;
    * active web pages; and
    * converting output from Microsoft's Internet Explorer RTF control
to HTML.

Platforms

    * Windows;
    * Linux command line; and
    * programming kit (ActiveX and DLL).

> Does that look like valid RTF?

It sure looks like rtf. Whether it's valid, who knows. Try loading it
into Word or OpenOffice.

Regards,
Frank Ranner