[CLUG] May Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

Chris u4123459 at anu.edu.au
Tue May 22 07:53:00 GMT 2007

Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 24th May 2007

Date:       24th May 2007 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

Time:       19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

Speaker:    David Tulloh and Andrew Tridgell

Abstract:   David will be giving us some demo on GPS following a couple of
            interesting discussions we have seen over the past few weeks on
            the mailing list.

            Followed by Andrew's talk on Samba clustering. In Andrew's
talk, he will
            demonstrate to us connecting to a real cluster in Germany
and probably some
            Samba code.

Venue:      Room N101

            Computer Science and Information Technology Building
            North Road
            The Australian National University

            See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map

Food/drink:
            Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry and bring about $6
to cover the cost of your share if you want some.

If you would like to give a talk at a future meeting, please email me.