[clug] wanted: work experience (internship) in web design

Drew Parsons Drew.Parsons at anu.edu.au
Tue May 22 06:55:19 GMT 2007

Hello,

I am enquiring on behalf of a friend I knew when I lived in Russia.  He
completes his university degree this year in Moscow, and it would be
wonderful to give him the opportunity to see a bit of the wider world.

I would like to know if anyone can offer or knows of any opportunity for
him to work for, say, 3-6 months in a work experience / internship role.

His interests are in web design and he has a number of years of
experience working in that role for a firm in Moscow.

If you know of any suitable opportunities (web design or otherwise),
please let me know and I'll ask him to pull a Resume together.

Thanks,

Drew