[clug] Ergonomic keyboards (ps FORSALE)

Paul Wayper paul.wayper at anu.edu.au
Thu May 10 00:23:07 GMT 2007

Michael James wrote:
> I've just gotten a "Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 v1.0".
> (USB based, $69 from the ANU Union PC shop)

Excellent, I shall go and buy one; my wrists are getting tired of my
laptop keyboard.

Speaking of which, anyone want to buy:

1) A Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard, PS/2 model? $50 ono
2) A PS/2 Mouse and Keyboard to USB converter (doesn't work with above?) $10

> It's way different from anything I've seen before,
>  but as soon as you lay your hands on it
>  you wonder why all keyboards aren't like this.

And better for you in the long run - less chance of Carpal Tunnel,
Repetitive Strain Injury, and other fatigue (I find that my right
sholder gets very sore after long periods of using my laptop with the
mouse).

Have fun,

Paul