[clug] Video cards to swap

Tim tim at murphy.org
Sat May 5 05:54:54 GMT 2007

I used to have a Radeon 9200 Pro which had both VGA and DVI ports.  I
bought an adapter off eBay to convert the DVI to VGA and it worked
wonders.  No change in config was needed.

A similar converter can be bought for $2.49 (+$4 p/h) off ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/DVI-D-to-VGA-Converter-Adapter-For-HDTV-LCD-DVD-IA10_W0QQitemZ230124803721QQihZ013QQcategoryZ3668QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Tim