[clug] Poor PPPd performance

Craig Bates cvbates at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:42:43 GMT 2007

Thanks Martijn,

The underlying protocol is quite simple.  It will do resends of PDUs that go
missing, but on my setup I don't have a radio link, just digital board to
digital board which is very reliable.  It seems more to do with PPP just not
generating data fast enough or perhaps the Pseudo TTY interface....

Thanks,

Craig