[clug] openoffice 2.2 (2.2.1) and fonts

Tomasz Ciolek tmc at vandradlabs.com.au
Thu Jun 14 23:17:55 GMT 2007

Ok my setup is debian etch + xorg X11 + openoffice from openoffice.org
distro tarball.

Fonts in X work. They are all there, visable and selectable by applications,
INCLUDING openoffice 2.1.0. I did not ever use spadmin to add extra
fonts into openoffice.

It is becoming obvious to me that I need to contact the developers and
query them on this misbehaviour of the product.

Tomasz

--
Tomasz M. Ciolek
 tmc at vandradlabs dot com dot au