[clug] small form factor PC

rach4231 at myway.com rach4231 at myway.com
Tue Jun 12 05:58:33 GMT 2007

Hi I'm thinking of building a miniform factor PC to use as a PVR.

I'm looking at an ITX or ATX board, so I can keep the system quiet and low power. I'd be looking at integrating DVB-S access as well as DVB-T but I'm worried about trying to squeeze the cards into this machine.

I'd also like to be able to stream the content to other machines and stream content from other machines to this.

Does anyone have any experience in finding good places to buy components for such a project? Or any tips otherwise on what to be mindful of.

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.