[clug] Re: [SLUG] 2. Re: photo/graphics processing SIG anyone?

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon Jun 4 23:37:32 GMT 2007

One option for a separate "stream" at CLUG meetings would be to use one
of the workstation labs nearby - I'll look into how we can go about
booking one and having it set up so that local ANU accounts are not
required for using them.

N116 (the one nearest N101) has a largish "tutorial" area at the front,
so can operate both in lab and tutorial mode.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards