[clug] Re: [SLUG] 2. Re: photo/graphics processing SIG anyone? (Matthew Hannigan)

Simon Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Fri Jun 1 15:34:07 GMT 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 11:16 +1000, Sharon Doig wrote:
> Hi Matthew and Pascal,
>
> I live in Canberra and doing a Certificate in Creative Photography at ANU.
>
> I would be interested in a discussion list devoted to photographics processing. Currently, I am using Bibble lite, Gimp, Digikam to organise and process my images for university and cash projects.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sharon Doig
> email: po_box_304 at yahoo.com.au

Awesome. There has been talk re setting up a Canberra open media SIG.

I'm considering with clug on the third Thursday of every month and PSIG
on the second, having an Open Media SIG on the first Thursday of the
month, also at the Pancake Parlour (free wifi--thanks go to Steve
Walsh--and they know the crowd) would be ideal.

What do you think? Push it locally and try to get it rolling for next
week (June 7)?

-Pascal