[clug] Google recruitment

Sam Couter sam at couter.id.au
Tue Jul 31 10:27:11 GMT 2007

David Tulloh <david at tulloh.id.au> wrote:
> I've got to say I was a little torn by it, the ego stroke was good, even
> though I realised that my address had just been harvested from somewhere.

I'm using my "Google job offer" (I'm talking it up a bit) as leverage
against my boss in negotiations for this year's bonus and pay evaluation.
I don't need to tell him you lot all got the same email. I'll just let him
believe he's got to compete against the great Google, geek Mecca. Money
alone may not satisfy me. Okay, a lot of money might.
Sam Couter         |  mailto:sam at couter.id.au