[clug] Google recruitment

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Tue Jul 31 00:10:19 GMT 2007

On 31/07/2007, at 08:33 , David Tulloh wrote:

> I've got to say I was a little torn by it, the ego stroke was good,
> even though I realised that my address had just been harvested from
> somewhere.

In the words of the great Groucho Marx, "I would not join any club
that would have someone like me for a member" :P  Half the attraction
of working for Google is the exclusive Geek aura!

For what it's worth, though, I haven't received my invitation to
express interest yet. So those of you who have are still in an
exclusive group!

Alex