[clug] (no subject)

David Adams u2552331 at anu.edu.au
Fri Jul 27 04:18:17 GMT 2007

This appeared on Slashdot yesterday- the general consensus (for many
reasons) was that it was indeed a scam. I'd be *extremely* wary.

P.S. Uhh- hi, list! I guess this is as fine time as any to introduce
myself- I'm a recent 'convert' to Linux (Ubuntu, actually) and I thought
I'd join this list, lurk for a bit, then jump in when I had some
problems. None so far. Ubuntu is awesome!

Cheers,

Dave.