[clug] Macbook linux

Mike J astro_mikel at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 06:07:05 GMT 2007

Thank you to everyone that replied, your information has been very helpful.

At the moment i've gone off the mac idea and am now leaning towards the new
dell xps m1330
seems to be pretty good specs for the price (after i upgrade to at least
2.0ghz).

My main reason for steering away from the mac was that i wanted to use linux
as my primary os, which doesn't appear to be the best idea.

Cheers,

Michael.