[clug] DTA sensors

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 05:32:58 GMT 2007

Just wondering if anyone has managed to source these things in Oz?

    http://www.digitemp.com/products.shtml

I have used them plenty of times before but I have only bought them in
Canada via US suppliers.

Either that or I will have to make my own unless anyone can suggest a
nice cheap alternative.  I just want temperature monitoring of some
sort, can be IP based.  I usually just put a bunch of these in various
places about a server room on RJ-45 cable then into the serial port of
some sacrificial old beige box that I do not care if it dies.

ta

--
Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883