[clug] DTA sensors

Steve Walsh Steve at nerdvana.org.au
Fri Jul 6 06:49:40 GMT 2007

Zantech in Melbourne have similar units with anywhere up to 20 inputs
that you can plug varying sensors into. Take a look at

http://www.zantech.com.au/akcp/sp8x20.html

I used on of these recently in a server room with a known bad A/C. When
airflow failed, it triggered a release on the Rack doors so they opened
to allow air to flow freely through.

They're pretty cool for that sort of thing, they even make one running
embedded linux that supports 4 Security cameras.

Steve