[clug] old rack looking for a (good) home

Caroline Le Couteur clecoute at austethical.com.au
Sun Jan 28 23:03:00 GMT 2007

Our office is moving and we have an old rack to get rid. It is a Techrack Rack which is at least 5 years old. It has an internal frame which is 19" wide, the rack itself is bigger.  It is located in Downer.  Please email me if you are interested.

IMPORTANT: Any investment related information contained in this e-mail has been prepared without taking account of personal investment objectives, financial situation or needs and, because of this, readers should consider the appropriateness of its contents to their particular circumstances before deciding to invest. Readers should also obtain a copy of our current disclosure documents and consider seeking independent advice from an accredited financial advisor.
Caroline Le Couteur
Executive Director
Australian Ethical Investment

Tel: +61 2 6201 1921
Fax: +61 2 6201 1987
Email: clecoute at austethical.com.au

GPO Box 2435
Canberra ACT 2601
Australia

This email (and any attachments) is confidential and for the persons to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorised reproduction or dissemination of this message is prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately if you receive this message in error. AEI accepts no responsibility for the use of any attachments and/or corrupt files which this email may contain. The contents and opinions expressed by the author of this email are not necessarily those of AEI.

Australian Ethical Investment Limited
GPO Box 2435
Canberra ACT 2601
Australia

Street Address: Canberra Business Centre, Bradfield Street, Downer ACT 2602

Fax: +61 2 6201 1987
http://www.austethical.com.au
AFSL: 229949, ASX Code: AEF, ABN 47 003 188 930

IMPORTANT: This e-mail does not take into account your financial situation or what you want or need for your financial future.  It is important for you to consider these matters, and our current product disclosure statements (PDS), before you make an investment decision.  A PDS is available from our website or by calling 1800 021 227.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and for those to whom it is addressed. It should not be reproduced or disseminated unless authorised. Please tell me if you receive this message in error. AEI Ltd accepts no responsibility for the use of any attachments and/or corrupt files.  The contents and opinions expressed are not necessarily those of AEI Ltd.