[clug] etch and egroupware, a sad story

Chris Smart chris at kororaa.org
Wed Feb 21 12:49:44 GMT 2007

Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
[snip]
> Looks to me like the maintainer dropped the ball. PostgreSQL 8.1 has
> been out for 15 months and the debian package for nearly as long. Why
> wasn't the updated egroupware package uploaded six months ago?

Yeah, I wasn't complaining or blaming anyone, I just found the
conversation quite amusing :) I don't know whether the maintainer for
egroupware is the same as postgresql, but according to my etch install
at least postgresql is not at 8.1 yet.. but then I could be doing
something wrong ;)
> Have a nice day,
Thanks! :)

-c