[clug] Anyone want to give a talk for this week's CLUG meeting?

Craig Small csmall at enc.com.au
Mon Feb 19 21:08:45 GMT 2007

On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 05:19:55PM +1100, Steve Walsh wrote:
> pizza order. Those (an apparent few, from the numbers I had heard
> described who had applauded the new regime.. I mean..World Order..I
> mean..Meal Plan) who still want pizza can show up on the night and place
> their order, but it might cost a dollar or 2 more than previously.
I didn't even get to see the old world order. I'm trying to make it this
thursday, so if you see someone walking around lost, it could be me.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                      MIEE         Debian developer