[clug] Anyone want to give a talk for this week's CLUG meeting?

Steve Walsh Steve at nerdvana.org.au
Mon Feb 19 06:19:55 GMT 2007

Hugh Blemings wrote:
> Well I guess if we run out of things to show and tell we just get
> pizza sooner ?
Erm. No. February should have been the time for Pascal and Paul to mail
out requesting takers for the Sushi Platter to replace the standard CLUG
pizza order. Those (an apparent few, from the numbers I had heard
described who had applauded the new regime.. I mean..World Order..I
mean..Meal Plan) who still want pizza can show up on the night and place
their order, but it might cost a dollar or 2 more than previously.

Steve