[clug] transact talkweb Marconi box

Blaz Segavac blazs at netspeed.com.au
Thu Feb 8 14:30:49 GMT 2007

Paul wrote:
> I'm going to swap out my Motorolla box and I assume its going to be
> replaced with  a  Marconi Marconi FLX-Stream ISG box or whatever its
> called, are there going to be any  issues connecting  this with my
> Linux  router?

Can one do that even if their Motorola box is still working fine or has
something gone wrong with yours?  If I recall correctly you can stream
the video from TransACT directly to a computer or computers.  The only
problem I have with my unit is that the number 9 key doesn't work on the
remote control...hehe.

Cheers,
Blaz