[clug] High speed wireless from Netspeed

Ben shadroth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 08:06:33 GMT 2007

cluggers may be interested in Netspeed's new "Longreach Wireless"
launched yesterday, capable of up to 20Mbps, with typical results
above 10Mbps (both up and down!) and at low latencies :-)

Plans are competitively priced, but watch the $110/GB excess charges!

http://netspeed.com.au/netspeed.cfm?action=p_15

The roll-out hasn't reached me yet (southside only so far), but I'd be
interested to hear from anyone who's connected with Linux. Current
plans are to reach most of Canberra by mid year.

(I have no affiliation with or connection to Netspeed, just a passion
for broadband)

Ben