[clug] Asus Eee PC first impressions

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Mon Dec 17 04:28:51 GMT 2007

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007, Paul Wayper wrote:

> What I would suggest is that all those people who've got one register on
> the CLUG Portal (http://clug.anu.edu.au) and write up reviews in the
> hardware section.  It'd be nice to see these things available and
> searchable on our website.  That goes for all of you who get new
> technology over Christmas. :-)

Ah, speaking of which.  I'm considering purchasing one of these in the
new year:
http://www.fit-pc.com/new/fit-pc/specification.html

Unfortunately, the shipping is kind of nasty at $US80.  So; is anybody
else interested in getting one and splitting the shipping?

> Paul

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek.
pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au	      |   You need a bigger hammer.