[clug] Ubuntu 7.04

Sunnz sunnzy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 13:01:35 GMT 2007

Hmmm you seem to already know all the answers?

>From my experience it varies a bit from different BIOs... but
essentially it only works if you have a BIOs that supports boot from
USB device, and all other computer just don't support it.

On BIOs that support it you either able to select it on boot up by
pressing some keys, others you need to go into BIOs settings and
change boot settings.