[clug] Ubuntu 7.04

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon Apr 23 01:31:36 GMT 2007

I haven't looked at 7.04 yet, but does anyone know how to install it
onto a USB flash drive, not as a "live image", but as an actual install?

Actually, I know how to install it onto the flash drive, but how do I
do it in such as was as to enable the kernel on the flash drive to be
bootable? Anyone done something like this before?

I guess it is somewhat dependent upon what the BIOS will support - mine
offers "USB Floppy Drive" and "USB Hard Drive".

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.