[clug] Ubuntu 7.04

Leigh Purdie intersect at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 01:18:48 GMT 2007

System->Preferences->Desktop Effects activates a simple compiz
configuration, but no Beryl.
Make sure you activate the 'restricted drivers' via
System->Administration->Restricted Drivers Manager first though,
particularly if you have an nvidia card.

Beware - Restricted Drivers install will fail silently if you've
modified xorg.conf from the defaults.

Regards,

Leigh.