[clug] A routing question

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Wed Apr 18 23:30:06 GMT 2007

This is a bit hard to do if you are in a residential college and looking
for ways around the rate-limiting between your college room and the rest
of the (ANU) campus networks... :-)

Chris, you might want to look at using IP over IP and SNAT - that is one
way we have used in the past to achieve something similar to what you
are looking at. Of course, I am only speaking theoretically...

Bob Edwards.