[clug] Shopping alert: good price on dual-layer DVD spindles

Paul Wayper paul.wayper at anu.edu.au
Wed Apr 4 05:21:36 GMT 2007

Hi all,

For those who aren't interested in dual-layer DVD-R's, tune out now, but
I paid $76 for a spindle of 25 dual-layer Verbatim DVD-R's at the 7-Star
shop upstairs from the refec at Union Court, ANU.  I've just realised
this is an absolute bargain because most online stores have them for
~$90 or so.  And here was me thinking I'd been ripped off.

Sorry for the blatant advertising, but I'm not selling anything here :-)

Have fun,

Paul