[clug] ATX system fan connectors

Ben Chaplin wombat at chapmac.com
Mon Apr 2 00:56:25 GMT 2007

Perhaps something like this?  http://www.coolpc.com.au/catalog/
product_info.php?cPath=127_44&products_id=174

Simply plug the controller onto the 3 pin fan connector on the
motherboard, plug the fan into the controller and twiddle the knob
until you get the speed you like.

Then there's all the fancy versions like this http://
www.coolpc.com.au/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=127_44&products_id=1288

BTW, you can get these anywhere.  I'm  not actually plugging CoolPC...

-Ben Chaplin