[clug] Zaurus Linux PDAs

Chris Smart chris at directnetit.com.au
Fri Sep 29 08:14:25 GMT 2006

Greetings from Tokyo!

Went to Akihabara today in search of Zaurus PDAs (http://ezaurus.com) and
found an Aussie guy who sells them. I thought I'd post to the list to see
if anyone is interested in one, because afaik you can't buy these models
outside Japan (though they have English).

For those who don't know they are Linux based pdas. See here for brochures
and specs:
http://sarutek.com/pda/index.html

The two models I'm looking at are SL-C1000 and SL-C3200. They are pretty
much the same flip type PDA (screen res 640x480) with qwerty keyboard,
except that the C3200 comes with a built-in 6GB hard drive.

If you want one, please let me know. Matt and I will go there in the next
few days to purchase one each.

Cheers,
Chris