[clug] RE: CLUG site

Michael Cohen michael.cohen at netspeed.com.au
Tue Sep 12 12:17:08 GMT 2006

Hi All,
  Being as clug is a loose collection of linux enthusiasts, I think something
  of the form of a wiki would be ideal. This will allow different people to
  contribute their 2c worth without imposing too much maintainance overhead for
  a few "admins".

  To reduce wiki spam maybe require contributors to be subscribed to the clug
  list and log in as well?

  I personally prefer moinmoin, but mediawiki is also good (or something else
  could work too).

  Michael.